Week 4 Activities
Bible Story: The people begin to come back, but to a different Jerusalem.
Scavenger Hunt: Count all the places in your house where there is water access.
Reflection: Look at the stars at night. Color your prayer!
· Paint a rock to take to your church and put it somewhere outside the building.
· Find a Bible story that takes place in the wilderness.
· Find a Bible story about a river.
· Dip colored chalk in water and draw!
· Take a hike or a walk to somewhere you have never been before.
- Copy of Praying in Color*
- Crayons or makers*
- Drawing paper*
- Colored chalk*
- Acrylic paint*
- Paint brushes*
*Supplies available at the church
Don’t forget to post your projects on our First Presbyterian Church Facebook page!
You Shall Go Out with Joy
You shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace;
The mountains and the hills will break forth before you;
There’ll be shouts of joy, and all the trees of the field will clap, will clap their hands.
And all the trees of the field will clap their hands;
The trees of the field will clap their hands;
The trees of the field will clap their hands while you go out with joy.
TEXT: Steffi Geiser Rubin, 1975
MUSIC: Stuart Dauermann, 1975
Text and Music © 1975 Lillenas Publishing Co. (admin. Music Services)