Headlines & Announcements
Caring for a friend, family member or loved one?
You're not alone.
Join AARP for a lightly facilitated conversation about family caregiving:
- Discover five key steps to aid you in your caregiving journey
- Connect and exchange tips with fellow caregivers
- Explore local caregiving resources available inyour community
Enjoy… Keep Reading
Christian Education @ FPC 2017-2018
The Reformation @ 500:
We typically think of the year 1517 as the start of the Protestant Reformation, when Martin Luther famously published his Ninety-five thesis. This definition does not do justice to the different reforming movements of the sixteenth century, or to the movements… Keep Reading
Are you a caregiver? Have you been a caregiver? Do you anticipate becoming a caregiver in the future? Do you anticipate you may need the help of a caregiver in your future?
The information on the following websites may be useful to you.
Work and Family Researchers Network defines Caregiving… Keep Reading
Keeping the Church Safe
CHILD, YOUTH AND VOLUNTEER PROTECTION POLICY
First Presbyterian Church
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The purpose of this policy is to:
- Safeguard children and youth involved in activities and programs
sponsored by First Presbyterian Church
- To protect First Presbyterian… Keep Reading